CURRENT FRUA Member - FIRST TIME LOGIN - Please have ready the temporary User Name and Password that you have received by letter or email from FRUA. - If you do not have access to your letter or email, insert the email address that you have provided FRUA in the past as your User Name.- If you can not find or remember any of these, please press forgot Password. Your temporary User Name and Password will be emailed to you.- You can always email Info@frua.org or Membership@frua.org for extra help. Note: Only Current/Active FRUA Members have access to them members-only section of the Member Center. Former/lapsed FRUA members must click on Join Now on the Member Center home page to rejoin and reactive their memberships.
1. Click on Member Login at the top upper right of your page.
2. Enter your temporary User Name and Password.
3. You will be taken to your Member Profile.
4. Click on View your Profile under your "Welcome" information. You will see all your current information.
5. Please take up moment to review and update your Member Profile. Find and click on Update / Edit your Profile.
- Update any information on your Member Profile that needs to be updated, especially your email address.
- Go to the Areas of Interest section and check any boxes that for which you are interested in learning more.
- If you would like to edit your temporary User Name and Password, we suggest that you input your current email address as your User Name.
Type in your unique password that is viewable only to you. If you want to keep using your temporary User Name and Password, that is okay too.
|Last Updated on Thursday, January 22, 2015 04:47 PM|